Residential Property Management and Home Survey Specialists
Operating from a base in West London,
My Home Surveyor covers most areas of London
and the Home Counties, with services including:
- Residential Property Management
- Management Inspection reports and audits
- We specialise in Right To Manage (RTM) assessment and implementation (including litigation for claims of RTM)
- Structural / Condition surveys
- Party Wall Practice
- Expert Witness Representation
- Building Construction Administration
- House Rebuilding Insurance Valuations
My Home Surveyor is owned and operated by Neil L Maloney, a Fellow of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors and who has also been Chairmen of the Institute of Residential Property Management (IRPM); is a Council and Committee Member of the Association of Residential Managing Agents (ARMA); as well as retaining membership of the Expert Witness Institute.
He has been involved in residential property management and general practice surveying since leaving college in the early 1980s' - and in qualifying, winning his professional bodies' Robert Clayton Prize in Building Construction for highest academic achievement - owning and running a successful practice in Chiswick, London for some 15 years or so, before its amalgamation into a larger national Company late in 2007, which he continued to support through a consultancy service before recommencing practice on his own account.
Neil, through My Home Surveyor, is now once again establishing his Company as a quality service provider in this field.